Hope you all are doing good. Before getting into the award details let me brief why I started ‘Good Vibes‘. Organizing and sharing my thoughts, meeting new people and creating new opportunities are the main reasons why I started blogging. I have been writing for a long time, but started going public only few months back. Ever since, I have loved owning this virtual space and the bloggers that I have met are truly amazing.
Awards like these are a great way to meet a lot of new people. I have been waiting for someone to nominate me! So I deeply thank Phil from Our Daily Scraps, who has an outstanding blogging style, for nominating me for this wonderful award.
## THE RULES ##
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 6-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
## Answers to Phil’s questions ##
- What was the last weird dream you had that you can remember? I get many weird dreams, one of my favorite is the one where James Franco and I were the King and Queen of some place and also we had a child. I woke up laughed out loud with my husband who was a bit J.. 😬🤣
- What was your favorite childhood possession and do you still have it? I sadly lost many of them when I moved to my second house. My favorite was a boy baby doll which I used to carry around everywhere. 😁
- When was the last time you climbed a tree? Honestly, I have never ever tried to climb a tree. 😩
- What is the title of the current chapter of your life? I could name it “Happily Married”, I just got married about four months back and it has been all about it till now. 😁
- Of all the posts you’ve written, which is your favorite? I have written in detail about my wedding – the dress, the jewelry and make-up. That’s my favorite. Click here to see it. 😊
- What are the things that drive/inspire you to keep going during hard times? I am a pretty bold person and have faced some hard times here and there. I have always seen me take it all in, endure it and come better out of it. I always believe that time heals everything. So being patient is the key and it keeps me going! 😌
- If you were in a coma for several years, what do you think your first question would be when you woke up? Probably the one question that I keep asking at least 10 times everyday, “Where’s my phone?”. 😂🤣
- If you could go back to your seven-year-old self and give one piece of advice, what would it be? Be bold, stand up and take control.🙂
- If you could go back to your 18-year-old self and choose your path/career all over again, what would you choose? I loved Engineering and I was a good student, but if I had discovered my strengths before I would prefer interior home designing or fashion designing or makeup artistry (although I did take a short course for it).
- Which character did you get? (https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=anne-green-gables-personality-quiz) Well, I got the character Diana Barry. She is described as “Most people would love to have a friend like her- she is fiercely loyal and knows how to have fun! Sometimes she can be a bit of a scaredy cat, but it’s easy to convince her to join in on an adventure. She’d love to one day become a wife and mother, but for now she is content to share secrets and giggle with friends.” 😃
- What was the last book you read that you couldn’t put down? Books that made me glued to them were definitely the Harry Potter Series. Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince was my top favorite. 😍
My nominations for the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
Questions for nominees:
- Who is your favorite Author and their best books according to you?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you have the liberty to paint your room, what color(s) would you pick?
- Which is your favorite movie and why?
- Money or love or luck. Pick one. And why?
- If you won 1 million on lottery what would you do? How would you spend?
- If you could permanently relocate to another place which would you chose?
- Are you an adrenaline junkie? If yes, what’s your favorite adventure?
- How would you categorize yourself as a person? The positive one, the happy one, the funny one, the control freak or the sensitive one? And do you like it?
- What is most favorite memory of your childhood and why?
- What’s best blog that you have written? Do leave a link for it.
I am excited to see your answers and so looking forward to meeting new bloggers. And thank you so much for reading!
Good vibes! 😀